As of 12/31/2021 total collected: $3,110,659.00
As October 1, 2021
Total Pledged: $3,661,011
Total Collected: $3,026,840
Written Off: $309,551
Remaining Balance: $324,620
As of July 28, 2021
Total Collected: 3,003,583.
Thank you to the hundreds of families who participated in last week’s Commitment Weekend!
We are humbled by the extreme generosity and many blessings of our community. Thank you for your investment in our bright Catholic future!
Many of you told us that you are still prayerfully considering your campaign pledge. We will be accepting donations throughout the Easter season.
To make your pledge, you may:
- Mail your gift to the Parish Office: 92-455 Makakilo Dr, Kapolei, HI 96707
- Drop your pledge in the collection basket, clearly labeled “Capital Campaign”
- Click to pledge online: http://buildinghope.stjudehawaii.org/give/
Don’t forget to review the list of available naming opportunities!
During Commitment Weekend, March 12th – 13th, you will have the opportunity to pledge at all Masses. With almost 75% of our $3 million goal already raised, success as a parish is within reach!
To take part in Commitment weekend, please:
- Read the materials you received in the mail or from a volunteer.
- Pray with your family about your gift to the campaign.
- Pledge your 5-year commitment during Mass on March 12th or March 13th .
Why is making a pledge important?
Pledging over time lets donors make a bigger impact within their household budget.
For instance: Peter and Jane are asked to consider a pledge of $6,000. Peter and Jane do not have $6,000 on hand. But after prayerfully considering their finances throughout a five-year period, they found a way to work within their means to allot $20/week ($80/month) for the next five years to the campaign. Although it’s less than the $6,000 request, they feel great about being able to give more than they thought they could! A small daily sacrifice can add up to a big impact for your parish!